The organizers aim to establish the Ota Lifestyle Awards as an annual fixture, with aspirations to elevate its reach and impact to meet international standards
Celebration of “Excellence and Luxury” – Ota Lifestyle Awards to hold February 24
The inaugural Ota Lifestyle Awards is set to take place on February 24, 2024, in Ota, Ogun State.
Organizers recently revealed that the event, themed “Excellence and Luxury,” will celebrate exceptional individuals and organizations who have made significant contributions to their respective fields, enhancing the local community and beyond.
Anticipation for the event has been palpable within the Ado-Odo/Otta local government area, generating discussions and excitement across the State.
The focus of the awards is to recognize outstanding achievements and to serve as a premier entertainment spectacle in Ota.
The organizers aim to establish the Ota Lifestyle Awards as an annual fixture, with aspirations to elevate its reach and impact to meet international standards.
Nominees for the awards have already been announced on the event’s official website, where the public is actively participating in the voting process.
For more information and to cast your vote for your preferred candidates, visit the event’s website at https://www.voguetainment.com/ota-lifestyle/vote/.
Notable among the nominees of the anticipated glamorous event include popular OAP, Alhaja Kafayat Adeola Orisile (Outstanding Media Outfit/Personality of the year), Mrs Temitayo Okuboyejo popularly known as Naija Babe (Most Supportive Diaspora Individual of the Year), Kayode Akanle –DJ Hotega (Entertainment Personality of the Year) and Chief Mrs Kemi Adeniji-Adeogun (Most Sophisticated Female of the Year) among others
Below are the categories for the median edition:
1. Football Club of the Year
2. Most Sophisticated Male of the Year
3. Most Sophisticated Female of the Year
4. Most Supportive Diaspora Individual
5. Young Entrepreneur of the Year Male
6. Best Hotel of the Year
7. Best Bar/Club of the Year
8. Outstanding Politician of the Year
9. Young Entrepreneur of the Year Female
10. Emerging Politician of the Year
11. Outstanding DJ of the Year
12. Outstanding Media Outfit/Personality of the Year
13. Entertainment Personality of the Year
14. Outstanding Higher Institution of the Year
15. Outstanding CSR Company of the Year
16. Best Shopping Mall of the Year
17. Best Private Secondary School of the Year
18. Outstanding Social Club of the Year
19. Outstanding Indigenous Club of the Year
20. Outstanding Transport Union Leader of the Year
21. Outstanding Medical Establishment of the Year
22. Sports Organisation of the Year
23. CDA/CDC of the Year
24. Outstanding Hypeman of the Year
25. Ota Next Rated Artiste of the Year
26. Best Radio Station of the Year
27. Recognition of Excellence in Community Service
28. Best Land Agency/Real Estate Firm of the Year
29. Entertainment Brand of the Year